00:00 / 00:00

00:01/

Discussions

Equipment & Software

1134 · 0

VIKTORMUSIK

So I know a lot of people are against talking about what they use, but I think sharing is important. For 1 it helps us all grow and expand and 2 gives us common ground in the indie community. I also have a group on SoundCloud for feedback and constructive criticism if anyone is interested.

8 YEARS AGO by VIKTORMUSIK (Artist) · POSTS: 35

VIKTORMUSIK

Here is the link to the group:
https://soundcloud.com/groups/electronic-music-constructive-feedback-support-group
Upload or share your tracks, then listen to others music and share feedback and tips.
Please be nice, we are all learning no matter what level we are at in our careers. :)

VIKTORMUSIK

Back to the topic at hand! I currently use Mixcraft 6 and Ableton Live Lite 9 for software. A Novation Mininova synth (Synthia), Roland SP-404SX sampler (Yoda), Roland Cube amp and M-Audio M-Track MKII audio interface. I have a black acoustic/electric Fender (Sara) too. Share your equipment!

ReFlex the Architect

Hey I'm been using Making Waves Audio for several years (sadly discontinued), but started using Reaper for production and mixing since last year. Just got NI Maschine, so need to crack that open and learn it.

Other than that, I'm using a Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 interface, Yamaha MM6 keyboard, and I have a pretty old bunch of guitars and a bass.

How's the Mininova treating you? Jealous as I'm sure that's pretty sick

8 YEARS AGO by ReFlex the Architect (Artist) · POSTS: 1

Deleted Profile

The Scarlett 2i2 interface is great, I've been using that for a while to rip old records.

For DAW I prefer Logic 9 (I have 10, but I don't like how they changed things; it completely changed my workflow, and not for the better)

I use all different kinds of soft synths, and I tend to get samples from all over. (I have a Zoom H2N microphone, and I particularly like recording found sounds!)

For live stuff, I've incorporated everything from Traktor S4, to a guitar, to drums and even a saw.

8 YEARS AGO by Deleted Profile (Artist) · POSTS: 1

Post a reply

Sorry, you need to sign up or log in before you can join the discussion